TIPS FOR GOOD TENANTS
If you or anyone you know is unsure of how they can be a GOOD tenant, here are some tips so you can make sure:
- Pay our rent on time.
- Keep lawns and gardens tidy.
- Having no rubbish or old furniture out the front of the property.
- Watering lawns and gardens.
- Reporting all maintenance issues when they arise.
- Ensuring your kids are not drawing or damaging walls, floors, blinds etc.
- Paying your water usage charges on time.
- Keeping animals outside and keeping yard clean of animal faeces.
These are just some of the things you need to do, to help ensure a successful tenancy.
If you don't follow the steps to a good tenancy, you may find it difficult to rent another property and lose your good record.
It is very hard to come back from a bad tenancy rating. Think of it just like a bad debt history.
Did you know, if you pay your rent on time every week, this can be presented to some lenders as a savings record for when you are ready to purchase your first home.
Click download to get a free
Rental Application form today!
AVAILABLE ANYTIME | ON-TIME | PROFESSIONAL | RELIABLE | FRIENDLY SERVICE
MAINTENANCE REQUEST FORM
FIND OUT WHY TENANTS PREFER US
FOR PEOPLE VACATING
This was my first time applying for rentals, Xen made it really straight forward and easy to follow.